New Project Management Competencies for the New Norm
New Project Management Competencies emerging to support the CO19 new norms. PDUs2Go.com has partnered with the David Nour of the Nour Group to co-create world-class content, focused on a set of new competencies we believe to be critical to the evolution of project management and capabilities required to help PMP professionals remain relevant and projects remain successful.
Course Price: $99 USD
This 60 PDU Program has been designed and co-created in real-time through requests, recommendations and input from our global community and our expert contributors and includes:
1. Engaging Learning Sprints and Reflection Points.
2. New competencies emerging to support the CO19 new norms.
3. Video presentations from industry experts.
4. 60 PDUs addressing each of the 3 Skill Areas of the PMI Talent Triangle:
- Strategic & Business Management
- Technical Project Management
NEW COMPETENCIES IN THE PROJECT ECONOMY
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL GROWTH
MANAGING IN CRISIS
GO DEEPER WITH SPEAKERS
START LEARNING FROM THE BEST EXPERTS TODAY!
Access From Anywhere With Mobile Device
Network With Peers
Instant Access and Learning at Your Speed
Validated Your Certification
What you’ll learn
After attending the class, attendees should be able to:
- Lead the transformation to business agility with SAFe
- Become a Lean-Agile leader
- Understand customer needs with
- Design Thinking
- Enable Agile Product delivery
- Implement Lean Portfolio Management
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience.
PDUs and Scrum
The PDUs earned for each learning sprint and reflection point can be registered with PMI upon completion of each session.
The PDUs are broken down into the following Skill Areas:
Total Number of PDUs = 60
Technical Project Management = 16 PDUs
Leadership = 28 PDUs
Strategic & Business Management = 16 PDUs